Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

7.26.2008

Kassie Collin and Evi

I had so much fun with these guys! They were such good sports and let me take them everywhere. Ok and Kassie is beautiful notice the mole on her lip- I Love her! And is Evi just the cutest nave ever?! She is darling and once she wasn't so scared of me we had a great time!













K I couldn't decide what do you like better on this one B&W or Color??


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

great pictures as always:) I think I like the bw one :)

Rachael Cook said...

ok so i think you just found your calling. When are you going to do our family pics?

Kassie said...

Hooray! Sorry if you have tried to call me I have been in Mexico call me ehn you want to meet up! Im excited!