Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

6.22.2009

Poppies!

You will be seeing lots more pictures in this field!! I am in Love with it so much I made my mom take pictures of my own family! Sadly it will be gone soon but until then I will and have been there everyday taking pictures!


IMG_4417pst
these girls are my sweet nieces. So adorable!!!

IMG_4575pss
IMG_4336psf

IMG_4568ps

IMG_4552ps

IMG_4561ps

IMG_4449soft

6 comments:

Amy Lou said...

ADORABLE! The second one down needs to be on a canvas.. or a magazine :)

natalie said...

Love these pictures of Avery and Grety. So cute. You are an amazing photographer. Natalie L. gave me your blog so I could check out all these great pictures.

KEYSHA said...

WOW! These are incredible! Love the light!

Jaci said...

eww la la! I love it too!

Martha said...

Great pictures! Are these poppies in Mantua? If not, where are they?

Rachel Ure said...

I am dying over this poppy field!!! I haven't checked out your blog in a while- and i am just so in love with all the color and excitement in your shots! good work!