Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

10.05.2009

Beauty.

I really loved to photograph these little girlies! They are so pretty and have such special different features like these fun corky curls and the eyelashes, Oh the eyelashes! I swear this little baby has built in eyeliner. Such pretty eyes!  We played lots, had fun happy moments, a few sad ones, and a lot of playing with toys!

Untitled-1

Kristi10

Kristi04

Untitled-2

Kristi21v

Kristi08v

Kristi11

Kristi15

Kristi13

jump

Kristi30

Kristi31

toes

6 comments:

It's That Simple said...

How do you choose? All so adorable! Great models! Great photography!

Amy Lou said...

OH this is my favorite favorite shoot you have done! These little girls are absolutely beautiful.. The 5th one down.. WOW!!!... You are AWESOME LACI JILL :)

Jaci said...

i love the way you tastefully used texture in that close up! it looks so fun and vintage! you do great work girly! I heart the first one too! it makes me happy!

Jessica Kettle said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. love the color, love that you stepped outside the box on these, it's SO fitting. way to go!

Brooke said...

I'm just staring. Staring! Love!

Chelsea said...

the picture of the 2 girls together is my FAVORITE!!! what adorable girls! kind of sad my girls will never have fun corky curls :(