Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

6.10.2010

Wall love

These cute kids are our cousins. They have quite the killer mother who always inspires me! 
Are you dying over this wall? I am! 
Tune in to Studio 5  on Monday. We will be dishing about all my favorite photography spots
including this one!!!

IMG_9580shp

IMG_9304p

Beckie3

Beckie2

IMG_9476p-copy

Beckie1

IMG_9573p

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I'm LOVING that first picture. That is priceless. Loved seeing you last week! And loving the pictures you snapped of me. Basically this is a comment full of love. :)

Jaycee said...

WOW Laci! I LOVE these! you get better and better :] I love the wall! gorgeous kids! i miss them!

Chelsea said...

stop it. I am in love with all of them!!!!! that first picture could totally be you and beckie a few years back! love love love. good work!!