Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

8.12.2010

Root beer eyes

Looove this family! They have the sweetest kids. I could tell they are killer parents who have total control, while still maintaining the happiest environment. Pretty sure the kids never acted up the whole shoot. just like mine
IMG_4056p
josee2
IMG_4181
IMG_3939
IMG_3896bw
josee

IMG_3802


IMG_3815


Yes, Its already in the works Gray is marring her :)

1 comment:

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Love 'em!! BTW I love your idea for the back to school pics! I'm definatly going to start that one! Thanks for the fun idea!!

p.s. still tryin' to narrow those pics down...I'm getting close! ;)