Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

9.21.2010


(if viewing in reader click on blog to view video)


Here is another little sneak peek of one more color wall on the list! I love this one! It's even complete with a old shopping cart to use.
I'm totally feeling like I want to crawl in a hole and die under the weather today. So lets hope I'm better by Thursday or I might sound like a man with a bright red nose.
20100918_4646p
20100918_4669p
20100918_4673p
I'm obsessed with this kid-

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I would be obsessed too! That last one is to die for!!! Oh he is too cute! love

House of Smiths said...

Okay... no but REALLY... can we like... seriously do an arranged marriage for him and Aubrielle?
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And are your new top 10 color walls the ones that we went to?!!!
I'm so excited! and SO happy you found that spot!

I hope you feel better. Just go sit on the couch and kick back, would ya! jeesh

Amy Lou said...

Those curls!

Laci said...

Shelley- Your fam is 3 to the 10 :) Amys you are one too!!!

Jessica said...

So much fun! Colored walls are so pretty! love the shots with the shopping cart!