Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

10.02.2010

Mormon Times


Remember this post? I get to tell you now :) I got a call from the producer of this new show asking me to photograph the logo and images for the segments. I was totally excited for the opportuinity. I love the change of pace doing comerical shots. I just got the finished product emailed back to me and I am so happy with how it all came together! In the opening of the show, the logo is animated, the globe turnes, and it even has twinkles:) Here is a litlle info about the show:

Mormon Times is a new show that features well-known LDS authors, artists and musicians to everyday members, Mormon Times shares the inspiring stories and testimonies of those living the LDS faith.  Mormon Times on KSL is a companion to the weekly print edition of Mormon Times, published by the Deseret News.  Join KSL’s Kathy Aiken each Sunday at 10:00am following “Music and the Spoken Word”.

I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see the live open. The kick off show airs Sunday at 1:30 right before conference. Watch with me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cool! Can't wait to see it in motion. I'll be watching.