Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

10.08.2010

shop, shop, shop

I have talked about this great secret place to shop before, but today on zulily have a killer deal that would work great for photos! Petti skirts have been quite popular in photos and these are great because they are only $13 :) I would go for these softer colors that you could pair up with a nice leopard cardigan to richen up the look. Sometimes you need to be careful with the bold contrasting colors in petti skirts because it can look cheesey cheapen the look :) Hurry and get them they sell out fast!

zulilly
You will love this spot. This is where I get almost all my girls designer labels. They often sell lola et moi, and twirls and twigs. They are some of my favs!


No comments: