Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

12.04.2010

The Adams family . . ♪da na na na


 
I get to work with Darin on studio 5. Now if you watch the show you know what a fun, goofball he is :) Lets just say his family is a great reflection of those fun same qualities. I laughed the whole shoot! It did not feel like work at all!
Adams18


Adams74
Adams87
Did we take some "normal photos" sure. . . those just aren't as fun to post ;)
Adams60
Adams24
Adams94

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love these Lace! My favorite thing is being able to feel personalities and interaction just by looking at photos ..and these do that for me! GREAT JOB!

Lynnie said...

Wow, these are so cute. I'm going to have to keep in mind that color scheme because I love it. We need family pics soon!

Val said...

B E A U T I F U L.

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Stinkin Cute! I love Darin! When I was on Studio 5 he was like "Gosh Youre taller than I thought...." Such a great guy!!

love your guts
mandi