Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

12.13.2010

Viewer question. . . MAKEUP! :)



 Trish said...





another product that  keeps your makeup in place.  . .

Paint pot in painterly by mac. This keeps your eye makeup on, and boy does it work! I love it because it goes on so creamy!

 Paint Pot


Jet set Waterproof eyeliner in Bronze by smashbox. LOVE this! Its gel based and you use a angle brush to apply. It goes on so smooth and does not smudge! It comes in a lot of great colors. 


JET SET WATERPROOF EYE LINER









High beam by benefit This is the best highlighter. It gives you a yummy glow. I use it on my cheek bones. mmm















Lipstick- For me Lipstick is my christmas. I love it! No makeup is more exciting. These are my top 3 combos all by mac


 Lipstick
up the amp and magenta liner worn here
impassioned and beet liner   worn here and here
Pink nouveau and magenta liner . . . worn in my family photos :)
8.28.10-244p

K those are my favs! Now we can be lip twins :)  Do you share the same Love with me on any of these? 
Now I have a hard time going to makeup counters and trusting what the girl says. BUT I have a gal for you! AMY is her name and she works at the Layton mall mac counter. Go to her, she is amazing!!!
 Also I need a great bronzer, any suggestions? 

7 comments:

Andrea said...

hooray! I love reading about people's faves! I will definitely be visiting MAC to get some new lipstick!

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lou said...

LOVE YOU (and love that you share my same love affair with bold lips!!!) Thanks for the shout out friend!!! So excited for Wednesday! XOXO

P.S. My favorite bronzer is from MAC in either "Golden" or "Bronze!"

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Great products, love the idea of having something to keep makeup in place!

The bronzer I favor is: Bare Escentuals (doesn't cake on) and you can pick your tone.

Enjoy!
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61005&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5737

Joy Marie said...

Hi! I love your post on Makeup. I am a Makeup Artist in Houston, TX. I worked for MAC for 5 yrs and continue to do freelance work for them for the last 4 yrs. MAC, hands down has the BEST lip products. If you haven't already try their lip treatment. You will have the softest lips EVER!!
My FAV bronzer is Bobbi Brown, light, medium or dark, depending on your skin tone. Try it! I think you will fall in LOVE!!

caycee said...

Well hello gorgeous!! Just d=found your blog, and I love it!!!! Your photography skills are amazing!!

PS I love your pink lips, that is my favorite color to wear!!!

PPS I am your newest follower!!!

Amy Lou said...

New post New post! Lets make it our New Years resolutions to be better bloggers k?!!!!! Not like we are super busy or anything! LOVE when you post friend. XOX