Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

6.13.2013

Wedding J+B

I loved this whole day and couple! The day was so happy and beautiful! She has killer taste!

They day started off at the SLC Temple...
She had quite the paparazzi :)  
Then we moved on to a beautiful ring ceremony


Praying it doesn't rain during the rehearsal 
Let's take a moment to appreciate that STUNNING backdrop. 
Simple made from a long branch with beautiful ribbon attached 

 I also LOVED these trees wrapped in twine with photos attached. Done so classy

They cut the cake



and danced
 The incredible flowers were done by Blooms and Co, who I highly recommend!


 A bubble send off ended the happy night! 
 

I also had a amazing second shooter this day. Special thanks to Jalene!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Mike is in the bishopric of my old ward. Lots of love for the Larsens! The wedding looks amazing, you captured their day perfectly!

SKIPR said...

Awesome pics, Laci.